Should you become concerned with regard to the well being of anyone and would like further advice in the first instance please contact:
Tel: 01728 862070
Tel 01473 216431
House of Bishops Safeguarding Policy for children, young people and adults
The care and protection of children, young people and adults involved in Church activities is the responsibility of everyone who participates in the life of the Church.
St Marys has adopted the Diocesan Parish Safeguarding Policy.
- Promoting a safer environment and culture
- Safely recruiting and supporting all those with any responsibility related to children and vulnerable adults
- Responding promptly to every safeguarding concern or allegation • Caring pastorally for victims/survivors of abuse or other affected persons
- Caring pastorally for those who are the subject of concerns/allegations of abuse and other affected persons
- Responding to those that may pose a present risk.
- NSPCC: 0808 800 5000
- Childline: 0800 1111
- Stop It Now: 0808 1000 900
- NAPAC: 0808 801 0331
- Samaritans: 116 123
- Family Lives: 0808 800 2222
- National Domestic Violence Helpline: 0808 2000 247
- Action On Elder Abuse: 080 8808 8141